Product was advertised as a trial for $4.95.Received the product without a problem.

Tried it, It's not any better than any other drug store lotion. 2.5 weeks later I noticed a charge for $89.95 on my credit card. I called to find out what it was. It was their "true cost" of the trial I ordered.

If you don't call them in 14 days to say you don't want the product, they will charge you $89.95. They say it was in the terms and conditions. What terms and conditions? I never saw any.

Also, beware it is a monthly recurring charge. When I called customer service reps, they were extremely rude and combative. I couldn't believe a customer service representative would ever speak with such authority and willingness to fight. I have never been treated so rudeIy by anyone.

I requested they refund my account the $89.95, They said the product was nonrefundable. I also requested they give me a cancelation number and email it to me. I never received the email. Im having to dispute the charges and I will get my money back.

How can a company like this get away with such deceit and taking advantage of people.I am also reporting them to the better business bureau.

Review about: Qugenix Rx Face Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Qugenix Rx?

Comments