My mom ordered the trial product and utilized by credit card.I did not notice the small charge for the trial.

Shortly after, my card was hit with over $180 charge. I contacted QuGenix and talked to a supervisor about cancelling the order. She said she would cancel. Unfortunately the product had shipped the day of our conversation.

I received the box and called to get a Return Authorization for the product. This company does not accept returns. I explained again that I personally did not order the product, that my aging mother did. She told me that I would have to press charges on my mother.

And, even then, they still would not provide a Return Authorization and a credit. This company is a complete sham.

This company and product is a big hoax.Any legitimate company would accept return on an unopened product.

Review about: Qugenix Rx Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Get a Return Authorization for the unopened box and get a refund.

I didn't like: Totally rude when called to cancel and get refund, Rude when called to cancel and get a refund.

Had an Experience with Qugenix Rx?

Comments

Vero Beach, Florida, United States #1332186

Do NOT, I REPEAT DO NOTORDER THIS PRODUCT.It is a complete scam..

I never saw a 14 day tryout, and it you do not reply in time, you are charged $90.00. I called for refund and they were extremely rude and no refund was given and they know this is a scam, but they are allowed to get away with it. I called my Credit card co.

and they know all about these things.But unfortunately they could do nothing...uGH!!!!