1.5
Turnaround Time

My experience with QuGenix RX is extremely upsetting.Yes, there are wornings on the screen you ordering your free trial from.

However it is smartly hidden in very fine print in order people wan't notice. They will send you supply claiming to be 30 days supplies, however cream jar is so small - hardly goes for 10 day supplies. To me it fills like a scam. Representatives are rude and pushing.

I received a reply from one as follows: "Even if it is a scam you signed up for it" ??????

After a lot of arguing they offered me 50% refund of charges they made.My loss still was close to $90.

Review about: Qugenix Rx Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Qugenix Rx?

Comments

I saw this was a scam after okaying sample for 4.95 for shipping and they wouldn't let me cash out without trying to stick me with other products of which I refused.I immediately called customer service to cancel the whole thing did not even want their sample.

I was told I would be getting an email confirmation of cancellation. I waited an hour, I hadn't gotten any email. I called again and ask about this order with a different woman she confirmed order I told her To see if their was a cancellation noted. Just checking to make sure it was indeed cancelled.

Oh yes she said it could take 24 hrs to receive email. My bank intervened stopping a $34 charge knowing it was fraud.

They did get $11 but I did get the product.Changed bank card.

THIS is a Scam do not enter any cc info or debit card info they will get you!