Featured Not resolved

Got a trial today.Then started to read reviews....got on phone and tried website to cancel before 14 day trial ended.

There is literally no way to contact them. The phone recording kept repeating itself. And the website leads to nowhere. Don't know what to do.

Feeling helpless that I fell for this scam like everybody else. Please help me. Wendy In Texas ....the number I contacted was off the actual product 877-779-5366. Another number I contacted with same unsatisfactory results 877-779-5105 Also @tryqugenixfacecream.com None of these helped me.

I can't believe I fell for this. Please help.

Wendy in Texas..you can reach me at tweetypie_30@yahoo.com.Thanks

Review about: Qugenix Rx Free Trial.

Reason of review: Didn't know about additional cost I would be charged or any other shipments I was unaware of...

Preferred solution: Stop any other charges to my card or to me and other shipments .

I didn't like: Are a scam.

Comments

Lincoln Park, Michigan, United States #1325796

Contact your banks' fraud dept. They can help. Snd stop anh further charges

CONTACT INFORMATION

CONTACT US We are committed to providing each of our valued clients excellent customer service.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact one of our professional customer service representatives, toll free at .

Availability Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST, Saturday 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM EST.

CONTACT INFO

QuGenix Anti-Aging Face Cream Return Address: PO Box 20800 Fountain Valley, CA 92728 support@qugenixskincaresupport.com Customer Service: 877-779-5366