Turnaround Time

On February 15th 2017, I too ordered a 14 day "free" trial offer from QuGenix for P&H of $4.95. Upon my bank statement I was charged an additional $3.95 & $1.99.

Part 1 of the scam. On 3/1 found a charge of $89.77 followed by a charge of $89.71 on 3/2. On 3/31a charge of $93.72 followed by a charge of $94.56 on 4/3. On 4/30 another charge of $93.72 followed by a charge of $94.66 on 5/1.

On 5/30 another charge of $93.72 and the next day 5/31 another charge of $94.66. The next 2 charges before I caught it was on 6/29 and 7/30 of $93.72 each. These charges came from 2 different locations, one in California and the other in Nevada without any valid addresses. The only way to communicate with these thieves is by phone.

I have the FTC and BBB involved now, as I never ordered any of the *** they sent me, and I offered to return it and they refused. DO NOT CONSIDER THIS OUTFIT FOR ANYTHING!!!

Review about: Qugenix Rx Wrinkle Cream And Eye Serum Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Deceitful.

I didn't like: Unable to return product that i did not order, Terms unclear and deceitful, Product and business practices not clearly stated, Poor all around.

Comments