Turnaround Time

COMPLETE $89 SCAM. If you don't cancel within 14 days of ORDERING this *** (I don't mean GETTING it, I mean ORDERING it) they charge you EIGHTY-NINE DOLLARS ($89!!!) for ONE HALF OF ONE OUNCE (1 tablespoon, 15 ml, 3 teaspoons) of what looks and feels to me a lot like Pond's Cold Cream in a fancy plastic jar - ON TOP of the "HANDLING FEE" which probably covers the cost of what you get.

Yep. Almost $100, in total, for 3 teaspoons. In a plastic jar. A GENUINELY REPREHENSIBLE SCAM, and the people running it are making millions on our failure to read the entire site word for word.

WATCH OUT people. I have had mine for less than 7 days by the time it got to me, and got nailed with an $89 bill just now on my credit card. And, according to the little snot on the phone when I called their customer service line, because I provided my 3-digit secure card number, "constituting my signature on a contract", there isn't a damned thing I can do about it. Believe me, hers was a well-rehearsed spiel, so I am sure she's been saying it a lot.

How is anyone supposed to evaluate how good any skin product is in 6 days????? And what could possibly be in something that costs MORE, ounce for ounce, than Armani Crema Nude Foundation ($200 for 50 ml), Creme de la Mer ($567 for 3.5 oz), most kinds of caviar and several types of saffron, that they're willing to "free" trial? In my opinion - NOTHING. They wouldn't send anything of any value out for free.

See the photo, compared to a stick of butter. Take a good look at that jar, which is MUCH larger than the little plastic insert (both depth and width) containing your THREE TEASPOONS for $89 plus S&H.

Spread the word. One of the worst rip-offs I've ever experienced, and I'm ashamed to have been *** enough to fall for it.

Review about: Qugenix Rx Face Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: STOP SCREWING PEOPLE WHO TRY THIS PRODUCT..

Comments

I have to say that after reading all of the negative reviews, I cancelled the order I placed (should have read them first). I had placed the order about an hour earlier.

The service rep cancelled my order with no charges and although he tried to talk me into keeping it, I insisted that my doctor advised me not to use it without finishing my prescribed products first. Feel like I just dodged a bullet!

Fresno, California, United States #1328710

I can't figure out how to have any type of conversation with the people who, like me, were ripped off by EuGenix. I am disgusted with myself but more so with the company.

They disguise themselves as "Beautiful Youth" on bank statements. BEWARE.

Dallas, Pennsylvania, United States #1315657

how do you cancel this product and stop them from taking more from my account

to Anonymous Fresno, California, United States #1328711

You can call 877-890-7834 and have them cancel all future shipments. You simply cannot do anything about the charges they have already made. Horrible Company.