I ordered the "trial" offer for $4.95 on March 13, 2017. However, my bank was charged with 3 items, which were appeared as the following: RXALLSKINCREAM $4.95 RXALLSKINCREAM $1.99 ABC EYE SERUM $3.95 RYM*VITAMINCRNW $34.71 Okay, so I was pissed but I did receive the following: QuGenix Rx Anti-Aging Face Cream QuGenix Rx Anti-Aging Eye Serum QuGenix Rx Vitamin C Serum Mind you, I only wanted the free trial of the Anti-Aging Face Cream!

It ticked me off that they had fooled me by using my credit card information to pad the order! I figured the $1.99 was a shipping cost. I decided to eat it. When I ordered, as soon as I entered the credit card information, it just flipped completely off and gave me no confirmation or total or anything!

Upon arrival, there was no invoice, no packing slip, and no shipper name listed. I found that strange, but... Now I open up my bank account to find that I have 3 payments pending as of today: RXALLSKINCREAM $89.71 RXALLSKINCREAM $89.71 ABC EYE SERUM $89.77 No information on the company, when I go to QuGenixRx.com there is no phone number and just a chance to order a "free" trial!!!!! I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR ANYTHING EXCEPT A FREE TRIAL!!!

I WAS NOT GIVEN AN OPTION TO SUBSCRIBE!!!! As this was just today, I have not yet received any shipments on this so-called "order", but I can tell you I never placed this order, I never subscribed to receive additional orders, and I never intended to purchase anything except the free trial!!! ***, I can't even tell any difference in using it and I don't effing care if it's the fountain of youth & I'll look new as a baby's butt, I would never spend this kind of money on skin cream, especially skin cream that isn't even proven! I could make payments on a facelift for this much!!!!

So, to date, they have cobbed me out of a total of $314.79!!!!! I will be going to my bank first thing in the morning to get them to stop any and all withdrawals from my account from wherever this is coming from!

That will cost me an additional $108.00, so the overall cost of this scam will now be $422.79!!!! For that much I should be looking like JLo & I'm not even Latino!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Qugenix Rx Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: SCAMMED!!!!!!!!!.

I didn't like: Way they scammed me.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 26, 2017.

Comments

Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States #1314261

any way to get our money back

Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States #1314256

finally got someone to call me back Lady was very rude and informed me we don't do refunds.

I told her how can any one cancel when no one will answer the phones

Same thing happened to me. I paid the 4.95 and there was NO info that you were subscribing and after waiting on the phone 1/2 hour I was told that unless I paid the 89.71 I could not cancel.

So I am screwed. What a scam, don't do it.

to Candice #1309883

Apparently they have scammed a lot of people! I canceled my card & the bank is disputing the charges, but I have been told that there is little that can be done because they do have a Terms and Conditions that tell you all this, but they hide it!!!!

May be legal but certainly unscrupulous!!!! Makes me sick! I could not afford to lose the money I have and now can't pay my bills because of those funds being withdrawn!!!!

This is truly hurting those of us on a fixed income. I know if I was part of that company I would hang my head in shame!