Turnaround Time

I bought a Qu Genix RX to try charge me for shipping and handle , the cream ding do anything an today I foubd out they try to charge my credi acct for. 89 dollars that I didn't authorize I call theBank that I use the credit card and they let me know is what this company do I call stay inline for almost 90 minutes and said they my call is important for them and a person will be me shortly My advise is never believe this company is a lie they only try to still money from you.

I hope I am helping with this information many people like me that believe only I will pay 4.99 usd .

Please again never buy for them they only want to still your money . Thanks

Review about: Qugenix Rx Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Quality not good also without any authorization the want to charge my acct around$89 I did no authorize and in any place said I have to pido that. Only 4.99.

Preferred solution: I can return cream and they can give me back my money and no try to charge my acct again as I don't want to do anything with this companyn.

Comments

Studio City, California, United States #1311829

It happened to me also. My cc was charged $89 and I couldn't get a refund. This is not a good marketing practice.

This is a scam company. I called in & was lied to 3 times, including a supposedly head supervisor.

Do NOT get involved with this company. They are not reputable.